Advertise with Us
WHY ADVERTISE WITH EDIBLE TORONTO?
Our readers are informed, affluent and passionate consumers that place a premium on quality. Edible readers are champions of local businesses—and not just when it comes to food and drink. They are seeking an experience and a relationship with businesses they patronize. They can discover your business in the pages of edible Toronto.
Edible Toronto provides the combination of editorial and production quality, geographic and demographic reach, highly competitive rates and a hyper-local niche.
• You’ll stand out in a beautiful coffee-table publication that attracts attention and has longevity
• Your ads go beyond print, they are amplified in our digital, mobile, and extensive social media networks.
• By aligning yourself with edible Toronto, you are making a strong statement about the things you value: quality, community, and authenticity.
• You won’t get lost in the crowd, advertising in edible is good real estate—always more beautiful editorial and photography than advertising.
• We are the only magazine dedicated solely to strengthening our local and regional food community.
• We accept advertising from non-food and drink related businesses that share our values. We curate ads we think our readers will appreciate.
• We offer a wide range of free, value-added extras
BY THE NUMBERS
Our readers are passionate and informed in a highly desirable demographic:
• 51% are women, 49% are men. Median reader age is 34.
• Each copy of an Edible magazine is shared with an average of 3.5 readers.*
• Average household income exceeds $100,000
• 84% are university graduates; 81% are professionals, educators and entrepreneurs.
• Edible readers travel for pleasure 14 days per year.
*Survey information collected by Edible Communities*
We distribute 25,000 copies of every issue six times a year – that’s over 420,000 annual readers*.
edible Toronto is a free publication distributed at quality grocery stores, specialty food stores, farmers’ markets, and retail venues that share our values.
We cover Toronto, the GTA, Niagara, Wellington County and Cottage Country.