Artisan Cheese Night Market
The first-ever Artisan Cheese Night Market where historic St. Lawrence Market’s north hall will transform into a bustling celebration of the best in Canadian cheese, artisan food and local drink on Thursday, June 7.
Sample and purchase the best artisan cheeses in Canada, the 117 winners and finalists in the Canadian Cheese Awards. The biggest cheese competition in Canada concludes the evening prior with the crowning of the 2018 Canadian Cheese of the Year and 33 category winners. All winners and finalists will be at the Night Market!
- Taste and buy the best artisan cheeses in Canada
- Meet award-winning cheesemakers from coast to coast
- Taste and buy artisan foods, charcuterie, breads and more
- Enjoy fine wine, craft beer and cider, and spirits
- There will be tasty foods to purchase and enjoy in a comfortable lounge area
- Live entertainment will keep the celebrations going all evening.
To avoid overcrowding, two sessions, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Strictly 19+.
Date: June 07, 2018 4:00 PM-10:00 PM
Location: St. Lawerence Market North Hall | 92-95 Front St. E, Toronto, ON M5E 1C3
Advance ticket $35.00 covers admission to the Night Market and includes a take-home tasting sample of the 2018 Canadian Cheese of the Year PLUS a big insulated souvenir tote bag to haul your purchases home. Regular admission price at door $40.00. All tickets plus tax. Minimal fee for online purchases.
For tickets go to:http://www.cheeseawards.ca/night-market/
Event website: cheeseawards.ca